Please read our full and extensive terms and conditions at Concept Kitchens Islington. We aim to keep our terms and conditions as simple and up to date as possible.
Condition of Sales
1. Orders are accepted and delivery agreed on the understanding of us being able to secure the required materials. We accept no responsibility for delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, strikes accidents or any other reasons beyond our control.
2. Countermands. The right to refuse countermands is reserved in the case of goods dispatched or in the process of manufacture.
When customers order goods with us, a 50% deposit is required as we have to order your exact products direct from our UK and often European manufactures.
The remaining 50% balance is required to be paid in full on collection or one week prior to delivery and fitting. We accept no liability to any external circumstances or delays that may arise from customers in the process once an initial deposit has been paid.
Deadlines we give to customers are fair and allow for goods to be ordered with our manufactures and suppliers, delivered to our warehouse and in turn delivered and or fitted to your home or workplace.
Should the customer subsequently cancel such an order, all or part of, their deposit may be retained by us to defray our resulting costs, without prejudice to our right to claim from them a further sum where the full deposit does not cover our total costs.
4. Goods returned. Goods cannot be supplied on a sale or return basis. In general goods specially ordered from our suppliers cannot be accepted back. Where return of goods is exceptionally agreed by us, a credit note less a minimum handling charge of 25% will be charged.
5. No responsibility can be accepted by us under any circumstances for goods damaged in transit, pilfering or shortages unless notification is given in writing to ourselves within 5 days of delivery date.
6. All due care and attention is given to ensuring that technical information and quantitative advice is accurate, but the company does not warrant the accuracy thereof and the customers reliance upon it is at their own risk.
7. All prices are subject to alteration without notice and are subject to VAT at the rate prevailing at time of Invoice.
8. Any delivery may be subject to a delivery charge.
9. Concept Kitchens Islington reserves the right to change or amend these conditions from time to time as and when it is required to do so by law and by changes to company policy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
: UPDATED APRIL 2014